I've kept it really simple so it will go together quickly.

The first page I've decided to share is this one of mom in the back of our car during a journey. It's from one of her many trips over to the UK and I just love the moment captured in this shot.
The verse of scripture says 'for you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb' and is taken from Psalm 139:13.
Technically mom was crocheting and not knitting. This was the year she showed me how to make the really cool pot holders she has. I have since passed this on to my mother and I'm sure I will pass it on to my girls as well at some point.
I may jazz this page up with an embellishment or two when the album is finished but I'm happy to leave it as it is for now.
Will share another page at a later date.
Hope you like mom :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment