I took a couple more photos of some pages in this album to share.
This first one features a family portrait we had done a few years ago while mom was visiting. I just love using black and white photos because you can add any colour or element you choose.

I love this swirly, very classic looking paper and the lime green is quite striking against the black!
Since there are 4 generations featured in this shot (Dave's mom, Dave, our daughter Vicky and her 3 kids) I thought this verse was perfect.
I love this shot of the boys watching the boats come and go on the Ely river.
Never be afraid to take a shot from behind. I may not have their cute little faces in the shot but I love the 'moment in time' feel and the natural element this shot gives. I love seeing them in their baseball caps (it was pretty hot and sunny) and their somewhat longer denim shorts and trainers. They look like boys should look.! I kept this shot colour because the blues and greens were so vibrant.

This close up shows the verse and the beautiful detailing in the paisley papers.

This is the last one I'm sharing today. This is one of Maddy on the baby swing at the Abbey Gardens. I got this paper from 'Your Touch of Craft' and just loved that the design was already on the paper. All I did was mount and add the photo and then add little gems to the centre of some of the flowers. Finish it off with a verse on some ribbon and voila!
I think they still have some of this paper left too. I believe it's in the 'Upsy Daisy' design range.

This would make a really cute page in any little girls album. This close up shows the verse and also the detailing. I used a craft knife to cut slits where I wanted to slide the ribbon through the text. I create all of the text on my computer.
After seeing these pages I have a hankering to do another one but right now I am in design mode for the craft event at the Bury Sports & Leisure Centre coming this April. If you don't have tickets yet they are selling these at 'Your Touch of Craft' in St John's Street. I will be demoing on the day.
My mission today is to clean up my craft room and complete a few more projects for the display boards. The weather outside is wet, windy and pretty dismal so it's stay indoors and keeping warm and busy today I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment