Sunday, 30 March 2008

More mini's!

I am soooooo lovin these cute little mini stamps sets that are cheap as chips! I decided to store them in clear CD cases the same as my Paper Trey Ink stamps. I have a nice opaque snap together CD box for storage so it works just perfect. I think I can get 5 or 6 sets in one case which should make it easy to take them when I craft with friends.



Just wanted to share a couple more 'little' cards I made.


I chose blue and brown for this baby one. Ok so the baby has a bow in it's hair but I still think I can get away with it. There is actually another baby design stamp that has the quote 'poo happens' so maybe that's the boy baby. Ask me if I care? I'm just happy to be creating right now.


This one is funny and will appeal to all you women out there who've ever tried a diet. I think the 'stick' images are simple and such fun too.


I put the second part of the text inside the card with a bit more tape measure. Boy isn't this the truth!!!!

I still have the fish set to play with. How sweet was Jessica to get all of these for me :-). I must remember to do her a set of cards some time to say thanks.

No comments: