A bank holiday always brings out lots of car boot sales which is especially nice if the weather's good. Today was drizzly but it eventually brightened up and there were several for us to choose from.

I didn't find anything major but I did find a few cute boxes. One was in a shaker style and the other had a hinged lid and is perect for decorating up. Why couldn't I have found this in time for the PT altered frame project? I'm gonna think long and hard about what papers I use to decorate this up with and who I'm gonna give it to when it's finished. I'm still thinkin on what might go in it so until I decide it will sit waitin. I can see it decorated up with 3D flowers on the lid and maybe a quote under the glass - pretty enough to sit out on a table!
I paid £1.50 for the shaker box and just £1 for this lovely hinged box. I collect containers, boxes and bags since I love to alter them for gift giving and I'm thrilled to add these to my collection of 'to do' projects.
Then like a good girl I came home and rested up for a while (which I found I needed). I have a project I have been tinkering about with on and off this past week. Hopefully I can post it just as soon as I get it finished but I haven't crafted for the past couple of days. Everything I do is in small doses right now but I'd love to get and finish it some time soon. Will post it soon I promise!

1 comment:
oh i can't wait to see what you do to these awesome finds :) remember not to push yourself or you will take longer to recover!! done nagging now lol
Post a Comment