Thursday, 3 June 2010

Jessika's Album

I finally got pictures of Jessika's paper bag album so thought I'd share since I don't have my own craft project to share.

I loaned her a few old photographs of her dad which she got copied and retouched. She also got them saved to disk so that's kind of nice since we all can have copies of the 'new and improved' photos.


This was his first car (a GTO I think) and here he is in the front yard of his folk's house with a few friends fixin it up. Typically 'guy' stuff. Would you dig that HAIR? For anyone who doesn't know Dave is the one in the glasses and striped sweater (left).

Jess used 'October Afternoon' papers that we both loved and had to have. We actually bought them last year if memory serves me right. She has been scrapbooking for several years now and has a really different style to me. She too was equally 'hooked' on these paper bag albums!

1 comment:

Rose said...

oh she did a fantastic job!!! lol that hair takes me back to my youth :)