Sunday, 20 June 2010

WM Sneak Peek 1

Since getting the 'go ahead' for a series of Waltzing Mouse workshops I have been busy getting organised, getting paperwork done like class details and advertising as well as trying to get in a bit of crafting to create projects for the first workshop. It hasn't all been easy since even sitting at the computer was a bit tough going for a while. Thankfully it's getting easier with every week that goes by.

I am pleased to say I can finally share my first sneak peek (and hopefully there'll be a couple more over the next couple of weeks). Here it is.




OK so does it make you curious? I sure hope so. Do you know how hard it is to narrow down a shot so you don't give too much away? Well I can vouch that it's not that easy! I'm not tryin to be mean by not sharing the entire project. I'm just tryin to 'wet your appetite' and share my excitement at the same time. If I don't at least share a sneak peek I think I will just burst!!!
I wish I could show you a whole lot more but I simply can't so you'll just have to trust me that this is really pretty. Amanda and I chose some cool papers so we would have a real mixture to play with - lots of patterns, lots of colours so plenty of choice and all double sided too.
I think I have a couple of projects finalised for definate but because they're more involved I also want to do a few 'clean & simple' (CAS) projects too. I plan to have even more samples on the day and even though we can't make them all they'll be available for people to take snapshots of for more lovely inspiration so don't forget to pack your cameras girls!
I know a few places have already been booked and we haven't actually advertised yet so you will need to be quick if you want on there. You can check in store for the finer details. We are limiting class size to just 8 to make sure everyone has plenty of room to work on projects. I'm soooooo excited to have Caroline on the workshop - she's just a super sweet gal who already has a couple of earlier WM sets and really likes them so I hope I do her proud. If you're checkin my blog Caroline - it was so nice seeing you yesterday - it's been way too long.
Well guess you'll have to check back for a further sneak peek. If you haven't signed up for email updates to my blog nows a good time - that way you won't miss a single post!

No comments: