
Zach has Captain'd the team for the best part of the season (they take it in turns) but he has done so well with it he seems to have had the job the longest so far. All the team got trophies and then a few extra special ones. Zach missed out on 'most scored goals' this season by just a few but they have such a great 'sportsmanship' attitude among the team that he was only too happy for his team mate that won with a whopping 26 goals tallied up this season.
Mom - I wanted to share this photo with you cos he is letting his hair grow so long! He was always so particular about having it short and then spiking it on top but these days he's really into long hair and straighteners would you believe! Who'd have thought it? It makes me smile every time I watch him 'flicking' his hair across his face which I think he does even without recognising it now.
You should also know he only posed for this picture cos I told him I wanted a shot to share with 'Great Grandma' in America. It get's him every time Mom!
1 comment:
Suezie, Thank you for this "Pick-Me-Up". I've been quite sick this past week and really need a bright spot in my day. Tell Zack I'm so proud of him and to keep up the good work. Is Vicky's computer working so I can send him and email? Love U
Post a Comment