Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Surgery Update

I will keep this short. I am home today and got what I had been praying for - a 'text book perfect' surgery. Even though the surgeon said my body wouldn't give it up easily he managed it just as we planned and without any complications. Recovery here I come!

I came home to over 80 emails but can't sit at the computer for too long - hence my short post. I'll take it easy the rest of this week and see how I get on. I know me only too well so I'm sure I won't stay away long.

I loved the Project Tuesday DT creations this week - would find it real hard to pick a favourite! Check em out if you haven't already. Jilly got her card today and loved it. She's already using her book mark! Love that girlie.

4 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Glad to hear you've finally had your op Suezie. Get well soon, and I hope your recovery is smooth and easy. Judith xx

Rose said...

Praise the Lord all went well :) now you rest and follow the doctors orders like a good girl *snicker*
will keep your recovery in my prayers.

Unknown said...

So glad to hear this Suezie!! God speed back to good health!!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Suezie! So glad to hear all went well!!! Here's to a speedy recovery now!