Sunday, 15 November 2009

Sweetest Bo Bunny!

I just have to share some quick snapshots of the sweetest Bo Bunny papers and stickers yet. I could see a whole host of Maddycakes pages using these. I would lurve to teach a scrapbooking class with some of these but for now I'd settle for gettin another look at them.
I was busy demonstrating yesterday so I only managed to grab a quick snapshot of them in the racks right before we left. I'd have loved to pull them out and spread them on a table top so I could mix them up and see what wonderful ideas came to mind. I have way too much to do this week already so it will have to wait but Jess is coming to stay on Friday so something tells me we might get crafty by the weekend (hopefully).



This is the range of stickers that accompany the papers - aren't they cute? I can definately see Valentine's Day projects just looking at these. Honestly Christmas not yet here and gone and my heads filling up with Valentine's just lookin at these!

The matching papers just look absolutely yummy! They remind me of ice creams and cupcakes too. A cute little basket filled with heart shaped cookies covered in pink frosting and sweeties - oh my minds running a muck even as I type!


I think it would be a challenge to do boy pages with these but not impossible. I get some lovely hugs from the boys and we're a really loving family - I think I could do it (maybe?).


I'm lovin the extra sheets with alphabets and embellishments. I like to make my own usually but every now and then I cave!

Don't ya just love the cute little critters and pretty flowers? They'd make the prettiest boxes.


And then as if all that wasn't enough they go and get positively scrumptious with scallops and curves and dotty hearts (love, love, love dots!). I think the almost 'bandana' style paper in the top of this shot is super cute too but don't miss the little pink honey bee at the bottom - isn't he adorable.
See why I WANT TO PLAY with them!
I am hoping that Dave and I are off out for the day but Dave hasn't yet decided if we're playing hookie from church - he's the driver so it's up to him really. He was such a sweetheart yesterday while I was away all day, got every bit of laundry done (must've missed fabric softener in one load as I finished it off in the dryer this morning and it has CLING!) but I'm not sayin anything. He even cut up and roasted an absolutely MASSIVE pumpkin Vicky's neighbour had given her just so he could mash it, freeze it and we could have pumpkin throughout the winter months. Can't stand it myself but HE loves it.
I'm hoping he wants a day off today so we can get out for a drive but I'll have to wait and see - right now he's makin me breakfast. Am I spoilt or what? He's way too good to me sometimes.

No comments: