
I have long collected cookie cutters, different pans, cake stands - I love all that kind of stuff and this pan does get used but only every now and then. Once I made them I realised I had the perfect packaging and could send some along to my mother. They are fairly healthy and only use 1/2 cup sugar in the whole recipe so they're not bad. Of course if you eat them like Dave and I do - warm from the oven, split and buttered they're not quite so good - well they ARE but they aren't if you get my drift!

Anyhow I now have to make another sample box up for Vicky cos I used this one (and the ribbon, bow and tag too) to package these up for mum. These muffins are actually a really decent size and the box couldn't have been a better fit. Good job they can be whipped up in a matter of minutes huh?
I've said it before - it's the simplest things!
I checked several things off my 'to do' list today but I STILL have to get sewing so I'm off downstairs for a warm bran muffin, a cup of tea and then try to get a few things finished so I can put the machine away for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment