
I added a bit more text and used the Craftwork Cards 'faux brads' for the holly berries. These are a little known craft item but they're great. I used most of my buttons playing with WM's holly stamp but no worries as these worked really well instead. The page fits perfectly in the frame and now all I have to do is make one more for the girls plus a copy for me so we'll all have one.
I really enjoyed doing this page and I sooooo hope the girls like the end result. I left the page on display in Amanda's shop for a week or two as Jess is coming home later this week and I don't want her to stumble across it. Like me she is a crafter and liable to raid through my craft room while she's here. I think it's far safer where it is for the time being
No comments:
Post a Comment