I have loads of pictures to share so first I'll share the shop and then maybe a few posts with new products and demo samples.

This is the view looking into the shop from outside. I thought it was really cute and a nice managable size too.

Since her mum Kay teaches jewellery making classes and also makes some there is of course ready made jewellery gift items for sale too.


Of course it wouldn't be a craft store without all the jewellery making supplies too and just look at all these yummy colours!


It was encouraing that so many people commented on how pleased they were to finally be able to get more jewellery making supplies at last. I think these beads will be just as popular as they are in the Bury store.

Since her mum Kay teaches jewellery making classes and also makes some there is of course ready made jewellery gift items for sale too.

I got to meet Jo who sometimes works for Amanda which was nice. I can see why Amanda likes her she was such a sweetie and I felt like we got along real well. I will look forward to seeing her again (and I must remember I said I'd make her a card).
Of course there were lots of other craft supplies too. It was kinda beading on one side and papercrafting on the other. Amanda had a really good selection of Sizzix dies, embossing folders and some great stamps too. 
As usual she had a good selection of papers including my favourite 'Cosmo Cricket' designs. She also had some 'oh so cute' Bo Bunny that I will share later. I didn't get to demo with that today though (shame).
Of course there were lots of other craft supplies too. It was kinda beading on one side and papercrafting on the other. Amanda had a really good selection of Sizzix dies, embossing folders and some great stamps too.
As usual she had a good selection of papers including my favourite 'Cosmo Cricket' designs. She also had some 'oh so cute' Bo Bunny that I will share later. I didn't get to demo with that today though (shame).
Although we are not allowed to shop in the stores on base we can at least shop in the food court so next time I go I'm definately coming back with something from 'Cinnabon'. For now I settled with a bag of cheese Cheetos which I just love!
No comments:
Post a Comment