Oh Rose my sweet friend from over the pond! Who wouldn't smile when they open up a card like this. And to think I have your package sitting right here on the desktop still - shame on me! Jessy ran out of time (as she always does) and I can't get to the post office by myself yet. She packs so much into her visits like seeing her friends as well as us - bless her. I think you are a better friend to me than I am to you at the moment m'dear. Hubby's off next Monday so I'll put it top of the 'to do' list I promise. The pressures really on now LOL!
Anyhow when Mr Postie popped this envelope through my door this morning I knew it was from you as soon as I saw the address. What a lovely surprise and how exciting! Even the envelope was prettied up with a flower. You kept it quiet I must say :-) I love it - thank you sooooo very much.
How cute is that little birdie and the bird house! You do like your birds don't you Rose. I like em' too.
I remember these paper designs from my Waltzing Mouse workshop last year and it never ceases to amaze me how lovely they look because I genuinely had to go out of my comfort zone just to use them. But then Rose you are so much more brave than I am and you've made them look so pretty.
So please know I'm sending big HUGS via the net back to you m'dear and now I have TWO of your cards up in my craft room LOL! I'm thinking I should add a card in your package now - oops! I hadn't done a card but I'd like you to have one of mine too.
Thank you sooooooo much. I will TRY not to be so crap at remembering when your b'day rolls around. Maybe I should put it on my calendar huh? That just might help, ha, ha. But don't count on it - I really AM crap at remembering! I'm told labyrinthitis affects the memory so that's my excuse at the moment LOL!


1 comment:
LOL you are too funny girl :)
glad you like it and it made it safe :)
no worries..............you are a wonderful friend JUST the way you are!!!
Post a Comment