Here's another shot of the card. I am gonna have to try really hard to get a handmade card done for your birthday now too AND get it sent in the post in time - NOT my strong point I'm afraid. Oh I have set myself a challenge here haven't I LOL!
Hopefully in this shot you can see the strawberry detailing - I collect strawberries - well not too often these days since I've almost run out of room but I have a couple of lovely red glass cake stands and I can see using this for strawberries or whipped cream in the summer time. Oh how fun would it be to have Jilly over in the back yard for afternoon tea? It's still a bit cold yet but maybe I should plan a girly get together while I have plenty of time to get used to the idea - hhmmmm! Is there a Cancer coffee morning in the summer? I may sound bubbly and out going but I don't do so well with company sometimes - my home is my sanctuary at times - although I've been thinking maybe I should try - besides family of course and a worthy cause might just make me do it who knows. A few yummy cupcakes, some handmade cards to sell for fund raising - might just give it some serious thought.
Linda thank you sooo much - love ya sis!
Big HUGS
Suezie



1 comment:
what a beautiful vase and she made you such a pretty card :)
Post a Comment