These colours are just gorgeous aren't they?
This is a free standing bouquet (I know how to make one of these) so it stands all by itself and has water poured down into the centre. These are such a neat idea for a bouquet.
I also had an opportunity to see my mother this week although I was just as wobbly at her house as I am at mine right now.
And while I was there she was keen to show me her beauty that she's proudly displaying in her sitting room. She was given this Amyrillis as a Christmas gift by her little old neighbour lady and has enjoyed watching it grow and bloom. She's even taken photos as it's progressed.
These blooms are simply stunning! And there's often no telling what coloour these will be until the begin to bud and bloom - kinda exciting huh?
She's done a great job with these and I had a really nice visit. I am getting stir-crazy here at home!




1 comment:
beautiful flowers :)
Post a Comment