I was around today when it was delivered cos the kids came for lunch and to take Grandma out for a much needed walk. I thought since I had the chance I'd take a few photos to post for Mom.


I don't know what is or isn't cool about kids bikes these days but Kaleb loved it so I'm guessin' it's cool.

Besides the bars on the wheels front and back and special tires (I'm told it's the kind of bike made for doin wheelies but what do I know?) it had a few 'cool' decorations on it. Do they call em' decorations? Probably not but I can't think what they do call em'!
What I do know is that Kaleb can ride this new bike and can now keep up with his older brother. He has even gotten the hang of the brakes which is a BIG improvement from last time we took him out riding. He stopped by falling off his bike EVERY time! Now that he's a whole year older he's finally gettin there. Won't it be so much easier for mummy when they can all ride their bikes to school including her.
And just so the other kids don't feel left out (and so you can see them too mom) here's a picture of them as well.
Zach of course knows how to do wheelies and stuff so I'm sure he'll be tryin to teach Kaleb. Just look at that 'hippy' hair he's insisting on growing - he refuses to let his mum take him to get it cut - mum likes it but dad doesn't! Does it remind you of anyone?
And Maddycakes? Well she joined us in our afternoon walk with her pram and babydoll (plus a teddy for good measure). This was not quite as 'cute' as it sounds mom. She was sooooooo slow pushing her pram, then she didn't want to push it any longer and mummy had to push it for a while and then she kept letting go of it on the way home which was downhill. She's a lil' pill ain't she mom?

Even so I have to admit it was nice seeing them with their various 'toys' and I did get a few photos that I wouldn't ordinarily get to take PLUS I got my much needed walk and company along the way. I could maybe have done without the candy bar at the store at half way point but then I did share with Dave when he got home. Aren't I good mom?
Anyways I hope you enjoy seeing these mom. Aren't those grand-babies of yours just growing like weeds?




3 comments:
What a nice birthday present and I love her little pram and matching bag.
Check your email!
such cute kids :) good for you walking!!!
Thank you for the pics. Golly, they are growing up too fast. The hair do reminds me of David! The bikes are HOT! And Maddy looks like a typical little girl doing anything she can to aggravate Mummy! Love them all!! Mom
Post a Comment