Just look at that table now! No matter how much room you give crafter's they always want more. Our workshop was in the upstairs classroom at YTOC and it's lovely to have this space above the shop but what I wouldn't give to have 3 times as much size some days!

All of these ladies are special in so many ways and all equally lovely people so I really look forward to seeing them. Over the course of time you really get to know something about them, their personalities, their families and things they choose to share with you, good and bad and I feel very priviledged and blessed to be able to say that I know them. If I wasn't teaching classes to them then I'd be sitting along side them taking somebody else's class - honest, and I'd be hard pressed to choose just which one to sit next to as well.
Here above we have (left to right) Sheila, Jackie and Trisha who won the day's door prize.
And in this shot we have (left to right) Chris - that super talented lady who made the fab card for her grand-daughter, Caroline (already a fan of WMS) and then Diane. And so I don't leave Rosina out she is in the very first shot on the left. She also works at YTOC and was super helpful today so I love her for that.
I have a warm fuzzy place in my heart when I think of several of these ladies and all for different reasons and Caroline (left) is one of them. She has a great sense of humour and ALWAYS puts a smile on my face. She was also the one who encouraged me to enter a page of mine in the 'Scrapbook Trends' magazine. First time ever and it was featured! That then encouraged me to enter for the Project Tuesday DT call - also first time ever and I was chosen and that has since snowballed to my joining the Lasting Memories DT and also playing the Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge where I made 'top 3' on week 4.
Without the encouragement of Caroline I might never have done it. Thanks Caroline! Hope you enjoyed today. It was such fun having you in class today even if I couldn't eat your strawberry sticks!
It feels great to be back teaching after quite a long break as well and I have a class coming up on Wednesday evening too so I am back in full swing. I certainly hope we get the chance to run a further WM and Nestabilities workshop real soon. I had a blast and it was so nice to catch up with everyone - so thank you very much ladies! Oh and a special thanks to Claire at WM too!



2 comments:
how FUN!! girl your on my list of "must take" classes now :) oh where is that passport??? lol
Suezie, thanks so much for posting these pics!! It's fab to be able to see it in action!! and hey Mrs, you are way too hard on yourself, your creations are fabulous, I know this cos I have been the lucky recipient of some beautifully made items!!! you should def be subbing to mags on a regular basis!
Post a Comment