The one that says 'I'm a top mouse!' Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge.
Well my card was picked as one of the top 3!!!!! I am super chuffed especially as there was some stiff competition. I took a good look through the entries and if I were I picking I'd have chosen several so how they narrow it down to just three each week I don't know but I'm VERY glad mine was one of them.
I tell my hubby these things and he always says 'well done, what did you win?' then he looks at me and says 'oh kayyyyy?' when I tell him 'nothing'.
Maybe he doesn't quite understand that it's the recognition, the 'shout out' that's the reward (I have to explain this to him).
This was the card that made it. (more shots in earlier post here)

And I am even more excited to think if it's happened once it just might happen again! But I have to be in it to win it right?
Either way I get super inspired by the creations I see - sooooo many talented crafters out there that generously share their talents and ideas with us all. PLUS lots more fab ideas for using my WM stamps too. Does it get any better?
Have you checked it out yet? If not get your little 'tushie' over there! Click here.
5 comments:
Suezie, CONGRATS! What a wonderful way to start your day!
CONGRATS Suezie!! Awesome way to start your day!
Way to go Sis, I am very proud of you!
congrats and well desired my friend :)
Well done Suezie, lovely card x
Post a Comment