Sunday, 5 April 2009

Make 'n' Take & Stampin Up!

I really can't pass up an opportunity to do a make 'n' take whenever I see one at a show. I just love em and I was especially excited to see one being offered at the Stampin Up! stall at the craft show in Thetford this weekend.

Before the doors had opened to the public I had a chance to go around and look at all the various stalls and the many products displayed. I was so pleased to see Stampin Up! here in the UK up close and for real and I met some very lovely ladies in this booth. I knew as soon as I saw them laying out all the different elements at the table that they were going to be doing a make 'n' take even before I'd spotted the sign saying 'FREE MAKE 'N' TAKE.


I didn't get a chance to go along until the end of the show since I was so busy demonstrating on the YTOC stall myself but go along I did - eventually!



I made the cutest little Easter card (am sending this one to Jilly) quickly and easily which is why I love Stampin Up! designs so much. They're clean, simple, always cute and not difficult to achieve at all.



The little bunny and Easter sentiment were very timely and I loved stamping the polka dot background. I am simply 'dotty' about polka dots. I love to wear them, to create them, to craft with them.

Although I have several punches and stamp sets I have to confess I got mine stateside but how cool is it to be able to get them here finally. Never fails you know - I spend ages chasing up American products then get my hands on them only to find if I'd waited just 6 more months I could've gotten them here. Happens evey time honest!

Anyhow I had great fun doing the make 'n' take and for me it was the icing on the cake to a very enjoyable (but busy) weekend. Can't wait to see what we get to make when Michelle from Stampin Up! comes to our CW evening.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Suezie,

It was great to meet you at the show. Would you mind if I used your photos on my blog as I didn't get to take any on the day.

BTW, love your blog, have now added to my reader!

Kindest Regards,
the other Stampin' Up! Michelle (LOL) x