This weekend I did my usual stint at YTOC demonstrating - sorry to anyone who missed it - you gotta be there to catch me and then I worked at the craft event in Thetford today. Amanda had booked me in to demonstrate some of the products a while back and it was finally here.
Lots of great craft supplies to purchase as well as a whole bunch of designs here and there for extra inspiration. I think all bar 2 or 3 on the boards are my designs or creations although not all done today I might add!
Amanda wanted to take one of the new pails to the show and while I'd have loved to have more time to decorate it than I did we managed to take one along. Shame I didn't take a picture to share of the top of the pail cos the layered flower with leaves and pretty swirls was soooo pretty. i wish I had more time to play with Sizzix dies - seems ages since I played with any of them but I just love mixing them up and layering different ones together. There are actually 4 Sizzix dies and 2 Nestabilities going on on the top of the lid.
This was what the pail was filled with - FREE CHOCOLATE!!! Yum!
Every so often Kay kindly gave me a little egg. Thanks so much Kay :-)
Here I am complete with a 'pinny' on (so pleased they're black!) and my name badge from last weekend working at the demo table with those cute flower stamps again.
She was delighted with how creative I'd been with her simple design and it was a thrill for me to get such recognition and compliments. She was happy to pose with me to prove it.
No comments:
Post a Comment