Thursday, 16 April 2009

April Featured Stamper!

Just surfing the net during my lunch hour - I'm sad I know but I don't read a magazine like most normal people - I read the net instead. Anyhow I checked out A Passion for Papertrey and I am the featured stamper for April!!!

Yay! It's quite a thrill to see yourself on another blog so check me out here http://apassionforpapertrey.blogspot.com/

Would love to know what you all think.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing work with us Suezie, I'm thrilled you've allowed us to feature your fabulous projects on our little blog :) Love Steph xxx

Tina Spohn said...

Hello Suezie,

why didn´t I find your fabulous blog before? You really are very talented and if you don´t mind I´ll put the link to your blog on mine. Love all the things you share with us. Thanks for that and please go on. :)

Hugs Tina

Anonymous said...

That's my Sister-In-Law and I am sure proud to call her family.
Linda D.