Sunday, 26 April 2009

It's Been a Year!

Can you believe it's now been a year since Amanda moved her store to Risbygate Street - and to coinside with the launch of her loyalty card, plus a new product range - she had a demonstrator come along for the day.


This is Dawn Inskip - a perfectly lovely lady and one I hope I get the chance to see again. I first met Dawn at the all day workshop and she was very complimentary about my class. She works as a free lance demonstrator.


She was demonstrating the latest range from K & Co. and did a fab job since the products flew off the shelves. She even managed to make me buy a few!



She also made some lovely things and one of them even had my name on it! She also taught me a new technique - thanks so much Dawn. I really enjoyed talking to her - such a lovely lady.

You can check out her blog at http://www.anythingpapercraft.blogspot.com/

No comments: