Sunday, 5 April 2009

Cute Hair

The time is heading for close to 9 pm and while that might seem early still I am probably going to be heading off to 'Bedfordshire' pretty soon. I've had two 5.45 am starts this weekend (and too much in my head to actually sleep at night) plus I have work tomorrow which means a 6.15 am wake up call so I'm gonna try to get a good nights sleep in if it kills me!

Thank goodness we have a break with Good Friday and Easter Monday coming up and luckily for me I took a days annual leave to get 6 whole days off. Not only do I need the break but Dave and I are planning to go away for the weekend and since we've both each been busy doing other things seperately on the last couple of weekends I'm looking forward to spending time with each other, relaxing and visiting our youngest daughter.

Sorry I'm waffling - see I knew I was tired.

Anyhow I ran across this picture of Maddy with a cute 'Pebbles' style hair-do - remember the Flintstones?

I took it a couple of weeks back and I thought Great Grandma might enjoy seeing it. I took it during one of those rare moments when she was perfectly still (and oblivious to the camera) but only because she was engrossed in a cartoon on the telly at the time.

It reminded me of when my own girls were small and I used to fix up their hair - 'warm fuzzy feelin'.

Hope you enjoy seeing it Mom :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute hairdo! It makes her look so grownup. Linda put her pic on my computer as the screen saver. I get to look at her every day. Tell her I love her. Great- Grandma Howard