Saturday, 3 May 2008

She's a Real Sweetie

I arrived home from work on Friday to find this through my door.

Anybody who knows me well knows I just LOVE getting packages but I wasn't expecting anything.


Even when I collected it from my neighbour I still didin't fully realise what was in it.


There were 5 sets of Paper Trey Ink stamps inside!!!


Of course I knew I had ordered them some time ago but I had been hanging on for a freebie 'customer loyalty' set to arrive before having mom ship them to me.

Well - without me knowing my darling daughter Jessica (our youngest) had somehow contacted her grandmother stateside and arranged to have these sent to me. How do I know this? There was a note inside from mom that said the postage was paid for by Jessica because she thought 'I' could use a little pick me up.

How SWEET is she!!!!!


I was particularly pleased to get my hands on this set called 'Every Day Blessings' which is going to make some lovely cards. If you want to see more of this set you can here http://www.papertreyink.com/stamps_everydayblessings.html and if you click on the link, go to the site and then click on the 'view idea gallery' icon you can see some lovely designs using these stamps.

Since falling in love with these stamps I can't hardly imagine buying any others - except the clear mini stamps that Jess and I love of course. Jessica has used some of my Paper Trey stamps once before and I can tell she likes them too. I can't wait for her to come and visit again so we can do some crafting.


No comments: