I also created the pretty stripe paper using Paper Trey's 'Faux Ribbon' set in just one single colour of ink. This is how much I have left after creating just 2 cards so a little can go a VERY long way.
This tall card is the first one I created. I complimented the pink with buttons and ribbon to match and then added blue brads to pick out the pretty blue. I really like this card and it repeats several of my favourite elements.
This mini card was made using the 'scraps' left over from the first card but it's kinda cute too. The verse of scripture says 'blessed are the pure in heart for they will see God' and comes from Matthew 5:8.
Since I only stamped up an A4 sheet it would be interesting to see just how many cards I could make using this pretty paper to see how far 1 sheet will go - hmmmm?
Helen decided to make a sheet up as well so I am curious to see what she comes up with.
I just LOVE Paper Trey stamps!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment