I think maybe she is convinced to stock a few more designs and if there's enough interest I might've talked her into letting me teach a class using these. I think they're gonna knock socks off! They're super simple, super easy and such fun to create with.
I apologise if they're hard to see from this photograph but I did it in a hurry today before I rushed off to give her the board.

The fish was the last design I had to work with and I knew I wanted kind of 'orange and aqua' colours. This one was a bit of a 'throw together' card but it's still cute. It just goes to show you can hardly go wrong with the little stamp sets. If I did this one again I'd probably change or add a couple of things.

I created another tortoise card but using brown tones this time. I was supposed to be doing a card for a man but this little guy is just too darn cute so I ended up with scallops, flowers and sheer ribbon. Mmmm maybe I need to have another go at this one?
No comments:
Post a Comment