Dave has been looking for a new job (and found one hopefully) and I have been trying to get my neck injury to a good place and keep it there as well as work and all the other stuff in-between. I knew I hadn't posted much this month but when Dave spoke to his mom on the phone the other day and she said "when is Suezie going to post something new, I've been looking but there's nothing new on her blog!" I knew I had been away too long. Mom this one's for you since it features your pretty great grand-daughter ok.
Actually it doesn't help that our computer seems to be on a go slow right now (must move more photos to disk and delete some old stuff) and our internet seems to be a bit hit and miss as well.
Well I'm back and I wanted to share a picture of our cutie pie grand-daughter Madyson.
This was the shot I got when I asked her to smile - that kinda cheesey grin!
This is a more natural smile. She seems to have grown up suddenly in the last couple of months and she even wears her hair in a pony tail most days now too.
Finally I wanted to share this page I did of Maddy last month. I created it for a display at the craft fair in Bury and then to hang in Amanda's shop but I hadn't had a chance to photograph it until today. I would've cropped it in close but my computer won't play ball on my photo editing software - really do need to find out what the heck it's playing at!
It uses the same templates by Craftworks to make the flowers as the 3D ones (to right of photo) that Amanda made only I have mounted them flat and doodled on them. Amanda can cut out these kinda giant 'clip board' tags at her shop and asked me to create something with one. I can't remember what the quote on the page was and I'm sorry I can't read it any better than you can but it was something about girls.
I need to recreate this page so I have one in my album at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment