This box is made using a 12" x 12" sheet of acetate. It took me a while to figure out the best size but I am really happy with the result. You could actually use it for mini cards quite easily.
I love decorating the boxes I create as much as I love making them to begin with.
It doesn't have anything inside it yet but can you imagine how cute this would look filled with beautifully wrapped little chocolates! I just love boxes of any kind and I especially love acetate boxes so you can see a glimpse of what's inside!

I can't take credit for the basic template for this little bag that acts like a box. I think I found it on SCS somewhere but I am taking credit for the colour scheme and decoration on the front.
I hope everyone is going to enjoy making these.

I quickly want to share a couple more pictures - this time of an upcoming class. This project is for an all day class as it may take several hours to make the entire thing. This is the basic box to put handmade cards into and I haven't decided yet but we may add a carrying handle to make it REALLY cute!

These are just a smattering of card samples that we'll probably make to go inside the box.
Don't you just love the pretty papers and the baby pink and mint colours with the chocolate brown? Amanda used the Cricut machine to cut all the flowers, circles and leaves - I was sooooo impressed and anyone who owns one of these fabulous machines - I am soooo jealous!
1 comment:
So how do you make the basic box
Eunice
Post a Comment