Saturday, 10 May 2008

Quick post with Paper Trey

I had a chance to use my new Paper Trey Ink stamps on Monday this week and just wanted to share a couple of cards.



This first one uses the 'Every Day Blessings' set. I stamped the background paper as well using one of the little ornate stamps included in the set. It makes a nice change to use greens and browns.

I know I'm going to get ALOT of use out of this set!

I stuck to the same kind of colour scheme when I played with this next set called 'shapes by design' which is sooooooo neat. You stamp the boxes (1 stamp) and then stamp in the colour using 2 small block stamps, then stamp your chosen text stamp. How cool is that!

I struggle to do simple and I just had to add a bit of ribbon to the bottom of this card but I left it at that. Again the colour scheme makes it a nice card for a man.



Now this is more like my style. I wanted to see what it would look like in 'girly' colours and I knew a couple of strips of ribbon would look cute too. I just happened to have pink and green self adhesive gems so I added a few of these for a bit of 'bling'. I like this one much better.

No comments: