Don't these 'turbies' in CK fabric look yummy all lined up side by side? Such lovely designs. I have just had soooooo much fun playing with these fabrics, adding labels and thinking up ways to present these as gifts. The instructions are tucked inside and then I rolled them and tied with a ribbon. I may wrap them in celophane as a finishing touch and add a tag of some kind I think.
In the New Year I hope to add this item to my store although sadly not in CK fabric. I have BIG plans for the rest of it.
This is a sweet little bag I made for my mother to hang in her bedroom or bathroom. Knowing my mother she'll most likely keep her curlers or something in here but I thought it would look pretty on a hook no matter what she uses it for.
And these are just a couple of the items I'm placing inside to fill it with. The rest will have to be store bought this year as I ran out of time. I picked up several ingredients for making home made hand cream, lip balm - that kind of thing and have several recipes to try but I simply couldn't squeeze all these projects in! Next year maybe? Ther arfe so many things I want to make and try - just not enough hours in my day, days in my week, etc. etc.
Speaking of which - time is ticking away and I have a couple more posts to do before today gets fully under way.
Blessings!



1 comment:
girl you find the most beautiful fabric i have ever seen!! wonderful projects and your mom is sure to love her bag :)
Post a Comment