Well when I came home from visiting family in America with several crafting goodies, I had to find homes for them. I put most of them away but decided to put this notice board to good use. It not only provides a bit of extra storage but I can pin things on it that I plan to do or that 'inspire' me to create. OK so it's a little bit junked up now too but I HAVE used several things on it simply because they're in plain sight. I bought 2 of these lovely hangers which make an ideal place to display cards (in the spirals) and to hang a page using hinged rings if I want to. I love to display new pages and cards so I can enjoy them for a while. It often encourages me to create something else as well.
I have the perfect stickers (tucked behind) to create this lovely little mini album and seeing it reminds me that I still have it to do. I also have really cool red boards for a recipe collection using my Bind It All to do as well. In theory once I have done my projects I will remove them from the board to reveal the ones underneath or to add new ones/items to inspire.
These are a really cute set of rub ons that I'm hoping will inspire some adorable cards as well as a page. When I run across just the right paper next time I'm rummaging through my stash I will know just where to find the perfect rub ons.
Don't know how long this 'inspiration' board will keep working but so far so good. Why didn't I think of it sooner? Sometimes it's the simplest things!
1 comment:
Aren't new supplies so inspiring? I love your inspiration board. I have a drawer(with a little organizer in it) that I change up seasonally. Just looking at your stuff makes me want to create!
Post a Comment