Before she left she gave me my pressie and when I opened it up it was a Big Shot die-cut machine. Better still it was with the lovely pink and black colouring and oh so cute flower and flourishes. If you have to have one you gotta have the cute 'girly' one don't ya?
While I was on holiday I only picked up a single die for the new machine - I have soooo many already and Amanda and I often lend dies back and forth - but I couldn't resist this cute 'Hello Kitty' die. Yeah I know I was thinking Maddy again but it would make cute baby girl stuff too right?
I did pick up a set of embossing plates and then when I opened them I knew I had some Fiskars embossing plates at home that I was about to throw away. Soooo glad I didn't cos they work in this machine too - how cool is that!
Of course this machine makes my ordinary Sizzix redundant but I've had it for so long now and it's served me well so I don't mind at all. I'm sure I'm gonna find I can do loads more with this baby
AND YES - it does cut out the nestabilities!!!!!!! Something else I now have to collect! Where am I going to put it all????
Thanks soooo much Amanda - I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment