I had tried at least twice before to locate one of these stores in time for a visit and never managed to find one so I never bothered looking this trip round.
We just happened to be in the neighbourhood in Boise checking out the big Christian store that we always like to visit and it was right there - just around the corner.
I must've been having a bad day or something because I was actually sooooo overwhelmed I couldn't shop much. I was mind boggling dizzy with all the stuff so while Dave and Debbie went to get coffee I managed to grab a few things I liked but then I didn't know where to go next so I ended up leaving - imagine that.
I could have gone MAD in this store if I'd gathered my wits about me and had time to collect my thoughts!!!!! I would say "what was I thinking" but clearly I wasn't!
Not one to miss a photo opportunity I did let someone else grab the camera and take a photo for me though.
I signed us both up when I was in store and before we left they e-mailed us a coupon for money off so I let her have that too so she could get even more for her money.
They actually offer several FREE classes to beginners so I hope she gets signed up for a class while she's there.
I could easily be given over to jealousy mom - but I still want to know what you think of this store and what goodies tempted you to spend your card too.
2 comments:
You went to a great big store and come out emty handed, I don't believe it.
Eunice
I didn't quite come out empty handed but I was sooooo overwhelmed that i should've stepped outside for a breath of fresh air and then gone back in again. Next trip round Archivers here I come (first)
Post a Comment