I finally got my blinkie added for being awarded one of the 'top mouse' spots for the 108 challenge. You can view it on the right hand side of my blog - Yay me! And thanks Lynn for sending it out to me.
And just so you know I am working on the sketch challenge for this week here is a sneaky peek! All I will say is that I finally had a chance to play with that adorable jar image.
I have kept myself busy with little projects here and there this week - the aprons are finished (will post a picture later) and I have a new project for a friend that I am about to get busy with. The sun is promising to shine, the weekend is fast approaching and Jilly is due to visit me today, plus I'm feeling so much better so it's all good right now.
I promise I will post something crafty tomorrow - honest! Oh and can I just send a shout out to Kay & Amanda if you girlies happen to stop by. It has been way too long and seeing you both the other night was just lovely.
Hugs
Suezie

No comments:
Post a Comment