I usually check out the entries each week and I always have my own favourites so I thought I'd share some of my favourite ones from last week and thoughts on why I chose them so I hope you'll check em' out yourself and see what you think.
Kim Heggins - I just love her colours and that bow is gorgeous! She made top mouse award and rightly so.
Maureen P - Sooo pretty with all the lace and that sweet butterfly plus I love her colour combo.
Vickie Z - her colour choice and how she used the doily stamp is stunning plus I love the random stitched framing.
Michelle Bala - such an elegant card and such sweet pearl touches here and there (I just lurve adding delicate pearls & bling) - so pretty. She definitely deserves her top mouse award!
Renee Lynch - I love the simplicity although even the background is stamped and of course that 'oh so sweet' strawberry stamp takes centre stage :-)
Clare Buswell - I am a BIG fan of this gals work and what she's done with that jar stamp is just simply AMAZING!!! There's so much detail in her card that it's a pleasure to really study it and take it all in. What I wouldn't give to sit in on a class she was teaching!
Linda Suarez - I think this has to be one of my favourites because I love the twist on the sketch. The clever curve with the flower placement alludes to the circle element even though she's used a different shape altogether plus the colours are stunning and yet the design still feels clean and 'non-fussy'.
I can see how it must be really hard for the Mischief Makers to narrow it down to just three each week.
And how about this week's sketch?
Jean Martin gets my vote hands down! I don't own the Half Pint Heroes set but it's been on my wishlist for a while now. I've seen so many cute cards made with this set but this has to be the cutest EVER! Plus I love the entry by Renee Lynch again this week too, especially the way she coloured her image and the understated black gems.
I don't know if I'll get the chance to play this week - I have started making wedding invitations for a work colleague that have to be done ASAP plus I plan to take part in the upcoming blog hop. I want to do a page of Kaleb's b'day photos while the event is still fresh in my mind.
Well I'm off to finish watching the closing ceremony of the Olympics. It's been an incredible 2 weeks and I think we've done the United Kingdom proud!
Hugs
Suezie
No comments:
Post a Comment