Thursday, 2 August 2012

New Home

I have had a couple of 'new home' cards that I made sitting out just waiting for an opportunity to deliver them to some sweet gals who moved house a little while ago.  I would've posted them but I don't know their address.  I know where the houses are since I've been there but just not the actual postal adress!


I was also intending to tag a little house warming gift along with each card but I'm a bit behind with the gifts.  I made these when I was really poorly because I could sit and cut out the houses and flowers whilst I rested and watched DVDs.  I needed to get them done and I was very glad to have something to keep my hands busy.  I may have difficulty walking straight but there's nothing wrong with my hands.  Sit me down with everything I need easily within and I'm fine for a while.


Both cards are just a different variation of a similar theme.  I think this one above is my favourite.  Probably because I like the colours and papers better.  Hopefully I will get these delivered by this weekend (if it kills me!)


And since I'm sharing I might as well quickly share these next couple of cards too.  They both feature WM stamps - I don't know if I'll ever get enough of that pretty flower stamp and I just adore bunting, doilies, text backgrounds - which BTW is also stamped (I just love stamping text onto coloured paper to create a background) and my all time favourite zigzag stamp.


This was the card that led to the one above.  I was inspired to create it after seeing one on Pinterest which has become my newest BAD habit!!!  Well that's it for now.  Enjoy :-)

Hugs

Suezie


No comments: