Monday, 25 April 2011

Bunny Cakes

I saw this idea on the net and had to try it for Easter this year.  Actually my daughter made up the cakes for me and a batch of frosting - under my instruction of course LOL! All I did was pipe the frosting, cut out and add the card stock ears and the mini white marshmallows for tails.  How cute are these?



The kids thought they were fun and of course they were yummy-licious too!


I think if I try them again another year I just might try to look out for something else for the tails though.  Maybe some white fluffy candyfloss - I don't know - but I'll know it when I see it.  Besides I can't eat marshmallows.




And here's Maddy tucking into her one.  I resisted the temptation to take a photo of her with the frosting on the end of her nose after she'd bitten into it LOL!  It was fun watching her enjoy it tho'.

I printed off the ears from a freebie at 'one charming party here so go check it out.  There are lots of other fab party ideas too.


Hope you all had a good Easter.  Wasn't the sunshine just lovely?

Blessings

Suezie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cup cakes look good, wish I had one!
Cannot believe how Maddy is growing up so fast...
Give her a special hug from
Great Aunt Linda.

Rose said...

oh come on, post the pic of Mandy with the frosting on her nose :)