Friday, 15 April 2011

On The Telly!

Remember a while ago I posted about Julie Hickey and her visit to YTOC?  Well I happened to hint at something that Julie shared with me she said was in the pipeline and today I got this update in my e-mail box so thought I'd shout out her good news with you all.  She is such a sweet lady that you can't help but be pleased for her.


She is set to not only appear on QVC but to have her very own show!  How cool is that?  I remember her telling me about having had her 'screen test' and how nerve racking it all was LOL!  She has been the face of Craftwork cards for a long time now and demonstrating for years - she is sure to be an instant sensation on our TV screens. 

The date: Monday 9th May, the time: 12-1 pm.

All the best Julie!  :-)

1 comment:

Rose said...

woot woot Julie :)