Saturday, 2 April 2011

Grandma's Cloud Biscuits

I enjoyed makin the recipe scrapbook page wall art so much that I had to create another one and this time I used mom's 'cloud biscuits' recipe that I've made soooooo many times.  In fact even my hubby has made them on several occasions too including for Christmas Day breakfast.



As usual I have someone specific in mind to receive this hand created artwork so my colours and papers were chosen to fit nicely in with their kitchen colours and design.  One more pressie ticked off the Christmas list - cool!

I just fell in love with the designer paper full of kitchen gadgets and since these papers reminded me of pretty fabrics I created a 'patchwork' mat to place my recipe onto including lace and a paper doily for added effect.



I perhaps didn't use quite so many WM stamps on this page because I didn't want to cover up that cool kitchen gadget paper too much.  I did use the little teacup stamps though which I thought were cute and then I used more of the info strips on my page.  With names of designs such as 'tea towel' and 'percolator' how could I resist?

I know my package will be here early next week so hopefully I can add some of mom's buttons on these pages somewhere since they're intended to be keepsakes. 

Hopefully next week I can get a few more made and then all I have to do is make one for me LOL!  I want, I want, I want!  I think I am genuinely hooked on these!

Hugs

Suezie


2 comments:

jessika said...

OMG!!!! I want one please! What a fab idea mum!!!!! Please make me one i can have in my kitchen! please please please!!!!!!!!! (my kitchens brown, creamy brown and granet affect! :-)

Rose said...

love the paper :) oh goodie you box will be there soon!!