Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Project Tuesday

Well true to form this week I am late posting this week's PT project - the last couple of weeks have been soooooo busy! I've had workmen at the house on my day off the past couple of week's and they're in again today so it's a bit chaotic here at present. I had my project made on time but then couldn't get onto the computer (hubby's job search) so here I am at 7.00 am desperately trying to get it uploaded and get dressed before the workmen arrive and my computer won't play ball - aaarrggghhhhh!!!!!!



This is the only picture I've managed to get uploaded so sorry girls this is gonna have to do for now.  I'm afraid if I push it I'll lose this one!

Sometimes, just sometimes you have to change up a project and this week while I was tempted to make the insert that changes this from something ordinary to something extra special with 6 little sections I could only think of candy canes to fill em' and I didn't have any.  Here in the UK finding the little 'test tube' containers is near to impossible so that's why I left the inner sections out.  I thought this way I had a few more choices of what I could fill it with but it would be super cute with candy canes wouldn't it?

Since I had this Waltzing Mouse stamp set beside me as I worked I decided to create something to hold a few gingerbread men.  Ok so I didn't have any of those either but my daughter and I have decided to make gingerbread themed goodies this year and this set was soooooo adorable - perfect for the job. I just love that you can stamp them onto kraft coloured cardstock and they look so realistic.  Nothing like 'stamp & go'! Time allowing I would've done far more with this so I've decided that once we get cookies made we'll use the super cute gingerbread 'boy' and 'girl' tags tied around the actually cookie bags.

I promise I will add more photos later when I figure out just what my computer is playing at - sorry.  For now click on the Project Tuesday link here on my blog and check out the instructions to make your own plus some DT samples to get you inspired.

Oh, oh, oh as I was spell checking and reading this back I thought of the perfect INSTANT filler!  Know those gingerbread cookies they sell at the supermarket?  Well how cute would it be to put store bought cookies in one side and tubes of decorating icing and mini M & M's in  the other side for kids to decorate! Cute, quick, easy gift giving - love it!

Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This is adorable and I think it's great you changed it up a bit so we can see even MORE idea's for this project!!

Rose said...

love how you took it and made it your own :) it is good to change things up to fit your wants :) this is a fab idea and so cute!!

Your Touch of Craft said...

i'm lovin it all Suezie. you have been a busie bee.x