Saturday, 27 November 2010

Class Sneak Peeks!

Just wanted to stop in and post a couple of sneak peeks for the last class of 2010 coming up on 1st December!  THEN and only then can I really begin to focus on my own Christmas projects (except for a few more DT projects that is).

I promise I will post full shots some time next week but for now this is all your gonna get.


We get to make two of these - one that is colourful and fun (above) and one that's more traditrional but still equally pretty.


Best of all I get to teach something that I have been desperately wanting to teach ever since I first made one earlier this year.  I just love this idea and hopefully you will too.

Sorry to you girls over the pond who can't be here to take the class.  I might have to do something especially for you all further down the line.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rose said...

well i am sad that i can't swim across the pond to take your class :(
looking forward to seeing the finished items :)