Okay are you sick of hearing/seeing posts about my new store yet? NO - don't answer that - I'm half afraid I might get more than one yes!
Well either way I am posting one last stock item and then leaving it alone for a few days. We are pickin from the allotment later today (and more preserving this evening most likely), traveling to see our daughter on Saturday so good ol' Dad can lay some wood decking for her, plus dragging out our camping gear on Sunday - gotta make sure it's still in good nick for next week.
I had so much fun scrappin with Helen yesterday that I couldn't help but put together another page before callin it a day. Well I added the last few finishing touches this morning actually. I start most of my days with a bit of craft tweaking - even on a work day - just 5 minutes usually does the trick.
I have had way too much fun playing with these papers from 'October Afternoon' and a couple of Waltzing Mouse stamps - (such lovely eye candy) so much so I almost don't want to put them away!
I'm not sure anyone would actually want to buy one of my pages (any scrapbook page even - let alone mine) but I know there are people out there who don't scrap yet would still like a piece of photo art on the wall. This page makes it super easy to just pop in your photos, place in a frame and go. What could be simpler?
I give framed pages as gifts all the time - simply because they are so personal and so pretty. They really catch your eye as you walk into (or past) a room plus I like to know people think of us when they look at them (makes me feel all warm and fuzzy just thinkin bout it).
Like I said I probably had way too much fun with these yummy papers and although I say I'm not really a stamper I would confess to being a 'scrappin stamper'. I absolutely LOVE to stamp on my pages, love that I can stamp matching embellishments, text - the works. Nothin about it I don't love.
I'm not entirely convinced I won't make one more of these pages either. I have someone in mind but I'm not entirely sure they'd like to have one hanging on the wall - maybe? Might just do it anyway.
I'm likely to 'detox' from all this crafting while I'm away at faith camp next week. Maybe I should make the most of it. And maybe Jess and I will get some craft shopping in this weekend too. I feel the need to go run my fingers through some lovely papers or over a few bolts of new fabric, look at ribbons, buttons - oh my - I'm gettin dizzy just thinkin about that!
Sad sack aren't I? No don't answer that either LOL!
Well I'm off to pop this into the store.
Edit - This didn't even make it a single day in store before being sold and since it's a local lady I can deliver it myself - now that's service for ya! Maybe now I get to make another page - yay :-)


1 comment:
girl this is so pretty!! won't get a yes out of me :)
Post a Comment