Sunday, 22 August 2010

My First Ever Blogger Award!

Today I got a really neat surprise from a super sweet gal who I have shared many a first with (first blog hop, first store, first scrapbook DT etc).  And now Karen has given me my very first blogger award ever!  Check it out!

 
 
Isn't it just so cute?  I love the pretty little cupcakes (or are they candy?).  I am super chuffed and best of all I get to share some blog love by choosing 5 people to pass it on to. 
 
Here goes:
 
Rose - we have formed a relationship that has been a real blessing to me.  We have shared our faith, friendship, life experiences and had a whole lot of fun besides.  I'm hopin we get the chance to meet up some day but for now can I just say thanks for all the encouragement and special support you've given me (especially during my op and recovery).
 
Sherry - I am such an admirer of your work and your style and you make me want to do more and be more creative.  I absolutely love checkin out your blog, seeing your fab creations, your cute pages and those 'to die for' flowers that you are so fab at makin!
 
Eunice - I'm pleased to spread a little blog love your way and I miss seeing you now that I don't run 'Crafty Women' anymore.  I'd phone you but do you know how long we were on the phone last time?  So long my battery went dead - that's how long LOL!  We have to set a date and get crafting girlie.
 
Jessica - I have to share this with you Jess cos:
  1. I just love that you share my passion for crafting
  2. you love to shop crafts with me
  3. you're super good to your ol' mum
  4. and just plain simply cos I love ya :-)
 
Amanda - or should I say Kay?  I guess maybe it's both of you - oh heck! ALL of you (wouldn't want to leave Rosina out).  So this one goes out to YTOC blog and all you lovely girlies.  I will be seeing you all real soon and hopefully you too Amanda - seems like forever since we last hung out together.  I'm busy, but you're even busier girl!!!!

I can't wait to see who you all share this bit o' blog love with! Isn't this fun?

3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Suezie, thank you for the blog love. I am truly glad we have met through our love of crafting.

Rose said...

awe thanks Suezie :) so glad we are friends and sisters in Christ!!!

Your Touch of Craft said...

thank you so much Suezie, i feel very honoured to be part of your blog award. look forward to seeing you soon.x