That stands for 'open for business' to you and me! I am still wading my way through adding stuff to the store so it may be a bit ON and OFF throughout today and tomorrow - apologies if you hit an off 'blip'. It takes a surprising amount of time between photographing, editing, uploading, typing etc.
I would soooooo appreciate feedback on how you think it looks, whether it's easy to find/read, first thoughts that kind of thing so to make it a bit more exciting I've decided to offer a 'mystery gift' (cos I haven't made up my mind what to offer yet) to be given to one lucky person. To be in with a chance to win you have to
- check out my new store
- post a comment (on this post) with your feedback
Good or bad feedback - it all counts. I will randomly choose a winner when I come back from camp in August. Oh, oh, oh I just thought of what I might offer and it's soooo cute - I'm not tellin though cos I might change my mind by then - I'm so fickle aren't I?
3 comments:
Oh Suezie, I love your new store front and all the wonderful goodies you have placed inside it.
Suezie it looks GREAT!! very easy to read and you have all the info that one needs to know before ordering :) ispy some cards I must have ;)
keep up the great work girlfriend :)
Wow Suezie, looks amazing in there. I love the work you do. Everything is so pretty. Great job and congrats!!!
Post a Comment