Monday, 23 August 2010

Lori Designs Digi Images!

I'm not entirely new to digi images - I have a whole bunch on my computer but these ones look super cute.  I spotted the logo on a friend's blog and guess what?  They're having a competition to win 5 of these cute images!  You gotta be in it to win it right?


You can check em' out here.  All you have to do is help them spread the word by posting (like I'm doin here) or adding their link/logo to your blog and then link up your blog to be in with a chance of winning.  What could be simpler than that?

Now I'm off to check out the cute images just so's I can pick a few I like in case I win LOL!

1 comment:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Suezie, where did you find those cute lollipop's?
I think it is easy to pick ~ because I want them all. lol