I have the sewing machine still out and am loathe to put it away so I have been sewing on cardstock this afternoon. No matter what I'm sewing I often sew 'production style' running one after another through the machine and then snipping them apart afterwards. I can get loads done this way.
I have stitched, stamped, heat embossed, dry embossed, layered, cut and measured my way through today and I'm really pleased with my efforts. I find myself saying that a lot lately - I think maybe it's because I have a new found freedom to 'pick and choose' what I'm crafting with and using some old favourites along with the new stuff.
I have waited soooooo long to get my hands on this PTI stamp set that I just couldn't resist using it. This is a spare set of supplies for next week's PT project. I can't share the actual project until Tuesday so you'll have to check back but I decided to 'double' my efforts this week and make not just one but TWO! One is ear marked as a gift for a friend and I haven't made my mind up who gets the other one yet.
For now I am lovin playing with this flower design. I plan to use it this evening to make a card for my sister-in-law. She is having by-pass surgery on Tuesday and I need to send her some love in the post.
Well that's enough diversion - back to it I guess.


No comments:
Post a Comment