Sunday, 11 April 2010

Card for Debs

I wanted to quickly share the card I made this evening for my hubby's sister Debs. I know this card will be late getting to her but I'm sending it tomorrow so by the time she's made it through surgery and recovering it'll be a nice surprise.






I only have the one shot to share and it's not the best shot - the batteries in my camera ran out of juice and I could only wait a few minutes of charging before shoving them back in the camera.

I stamped the images and text in black and then added clear embossing powder which is why it caught the light of the flash. It gave it a really nice finish though. I ran the plain pink cardstock through my texture boutique to add the dry embossed dots and then added ink over the top to add even more definition. I stitched around a couple of the panels and that's pretty much it. Hopefully it will put a smile on her face.

No comments: