Sunday, 17 January 2010

Upcoming Classes

Amanda and I have set dates for a couple of classes - one in the Bury store and one or two at the Mildenhall store. We had so many questions and remarks from customers about the cute cupcake ideas that we will be running a 'cupcake' themed class. The class will feature these fab papers and will include a box, tag and mini card with envelope so it should be really good. I am so looking forward to it.

I have always said I'd love to teach the same class more than once and now I may get the chance. Since we're offering the same class at the Mildenhall store that is highly likely in fact. The only downside that I had not considered was that I have to make 2 samples - one for each store so making samples has taken me twice as long this time round.

Saying that I have had a leisurely day today which consisted of a lie-in until 8 am (something I rarely do so I must've been super pooped out after Maddy's party), church with hubby, taking my mother out to lunch which was completely spur of the moment but lovely and then some crafting this afternoon to get these finished. This was followed by a super long phone call from our youngest daughter (again lovely) and finally some blogging. All in all it's been a good Sunday.

Anyhow you can find dates for these classes under workshops on the right hand side.

For now I have only posted dates for February. This is because I am booked in for surgery towards the end of February. I have had a tough couple of years, particularly this last year and while I don't really want to undergo a surgical procedure - I have run out of all other viable options and need to get back to good health and some form of 'normal' whatever that is. It's been so long since I felt any kind of 'normal' I have fogotten what it feels like.

It means that I will be MIA for a couple of months at least while I recover so I will not be teaching or demonstrating for a while. My last demo session will be on 6 February at YTOC. I will also be MIA at the Thetford craft show that is coming up. I plan on getting several projects ready ahead of time so hopefully I will still have things to share here on my blog. I still have a couple of tutorials I want to post at some point so there's plenty to keep me busy but I know I will miss seeing you all while I'm away.

My surgery date has changed once already but is currently set for 22nd February so to all you gals out there that pray - I sure would appreciate your prayers and good thoughts around this time.

Blessings - Suezie

No comments: