Friday, 1 January 2010

Christmas Day For Mom!

Just thought I would share a couple of photos of the grandkiddies on Christmas Day for mom. Hope you enjoy!

Here is the merry trio opening up pressies.

Maddy was really engrossed in every one but especially in any books she got. She just loves looking at books and since she's starting full time school in a few days she will soon learn how to read those books too. I hope she will be an avid reader.

Mom I had to share this one - look at these trendy guys! Zach was desperate for a pink sweater which his mummy finally got him and both the boys wanted these hats.

Seeing their excitement (and catching it on camera) is what makes having kids around for Christmas so much fun.
Hope you had just as much fun with the family back home. Last night we saw the New Year in at a fabulous 'left over' curry night at a friends party. We had fireworks, champaigne toast at midnight, sang songs, played games and caught up with so many people we hadn't seen much of during 2009! Then we promptly left and fell into bed until nearly 9 am this morning!
Hope you all have a happy and healthy 2010. I know I'm hoping it'll be a better year for us and for lots of people who've had a tough 2009.
Blessings

No comments: