Sunday, 5 October 2008

Designing for Christmas

I am back in design mode since I will be teaching a class this month on Christmas cards. I saw the new products designed by Sue at Craftwork Cards and couldn't wait to play with them.

I used some of the embossed frames for a class earlier in the year but these ones are especially for Christmas. I just love the trees!



I decided I wanted to use this set of pearlescent papers with colours like pink, lilac and blue and with snowflakes, stripes and Christmas text. I teamed it up with silver and used some Craftwork text ovals. I've only done 4 so far but I ma just getting warmed up.

Since they're mini cards I will have to teach the envelope as well but that's fine.

1 comment:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I really like that you used colors other than red and green. The icy pastels give that cool wintery feel. Love the cards!